Dumont was born on November 15, 1994 in Seattle, Washington, where she attended Washington Middle School and James A. Garfield High School before leaving to be home-schooled in order to pursue a modeling and acting career. Afterward, she attended Orange County High School of the Arts in the Music and Theater Conservatory in Santa Ana, California.
She started ballet at the young age of age 3, and started performing in community theater at 6. Dumont attended Spectrum Dance Theatre School, the Pacific Northwest Ballet school, and the Cornish College of the Arts. She also spent summers at American Ballet Theatre and Joffrey Ballet School. To combat acting, and dancing, she's also skilled violinist as she's played the violin from the age of 4.
Her first role as an actor was in the 2009 film True Adolescents. From there she landed several more roles in television and film, including Aquarius, T@gged, Nobody Walks, Metro, and Salvation. Her biggest role came when she landed the leading role as Melanie Segal in ABC Family's Bunheads.
Dumont's most recent casting has been as Nicole Mitchell in Razor, Rob Cohen's upcoming film adaptation.
- She played the with the Seattle Youth Symphony Orchestras and the Glendale Youth Orchestra.
- She loves the roller derby.
- She won the V magazine V A Model search contest.
- For Halloween 2017, she dressed up as X-23. 
- During one on her Instagram live sessions, Dumont revealed that she prefers Polaris' relationship with Eclipse over her relationship with Havok. 
- Emma Dumont revealed during 2018's Heroes & Villains fan fest panel that Polaris was initially going to be killed off in the pilot.
- Her favorite X-Men character is Polaris.
External Links Edit
- ↑ Tweet - Emma Dumont (@EmmaDumont) - Twitter
- ↑ Instagram Live Video - Vale (@Vale_391) - Twitter
- ↑ Emma Dumont & Blair Redford (THE GIFTED) At Heroes & Villains Fan Fest Clip 03 - YouTube
- ↑ Emma Dumont & Blair Redford (THE GIFTED) At Heroes & Villains Fan Fest Clip 02 - YouTube